SKINCARE PRODUCTS

by - 7:04 PM



(in order) Neutrogena Visibly Clear 2 in 1 Mask | Neutrogena Spot Stress Control | Neutrogena Spot Stress Control 3 in 1 Daily Cleansing Lotion | Nivea Express Hydration Lotion | Nivea Soft Cream | Palmers Cocoa Butter

Since I have been slacking, I decided to revive my page with a skincare post. :) Above are all the products I have currently been using, displayed in the exact order I use them in. 



The 2 in 1 Mask I used to use everyday because it is an everyday face cleansing product, however, you are also able to use it as a mask. So since buying the Spot Stress Control cleansing face product I use the mask one twice a week and continue to use Spot Stress Control twice a day (morning and night obviously). Both products are great at making your face feel clean. To be honest the only time I really get spots and what not is during 'that time of month', so I notice that when using these products it is sometimes difficult to notice whether it is working or not, HOWEVER, despite that, since using Spot Stress Control my skin feels refreshed and my pores definitely feel clean - so it seems to be doing a good job. When comparing the 2 in 1 Mask and the Spot Stress Control, the Spot Stress Control is much better at doing its job as an everyday product. Now once I've finished washing my face and it's dry, I use the 3 in 1 Daily Cleansing Lotion - which helps to aid the Spot Stress Control and again just makes your face feel that extra bit clean (this I use only in the mornings). 



Now onto the other products. I use the Nivea Express Hydration Lotion as my body and face lotion and only use the Nivea Soft Cream on my face and omgggg... THE NIVEA SOFT CREAM IS THE BEST... it has your skin feeling so so soft, IT IS DEFINITELY WORTH PURCHASING! Words cannot describe how amazing it is!! To finish off I apply some sort of petroleum jelly on my face so my face doesn't look dried out and ghostly, if you get what I mean? Finally, I then use a little bit of the Palmers Cocoa Butter and only apply it onto scars on my face (from past spots I might have tried to get rid of on my face lol) to help get rid of them and cocoa butter is just the best at getting rid of scars not matter where it is!

That's it guys - hope you guys liked it and potentially try some of these out for yourselves. <3 

Ps. The first two Neutrogena lids look like that because they kept falling in the shower -_-





You May Also Like

0 comments