KURISU OMAKASE

by - 7:22 PM















Where: 58A Atlantic Rd, Brixton, London SW9 8PY (same location as ICHIBAN)
Rating: 5/5
What I ordered: 18 Course Dinner (£60pp)
Website: https://www.instagram.com/kurisuomakase/ & https://www.facebook.com/KurisuOmakase/

Imagine Japanese sushi, with a Thai and Colombian influence... Well you don't have to imagine that anymore because if you head over to Kurisu Omakase it becomes a reality! The sushi chef, Chris, puts together flavours that you wouldn't expect would be paired together, in 18 yummy courses. Would you have ever thought to have put orange zest on fish? No... well Chris DID! All 6 of us enjoyed every single bite, whilst his dishes literally melted in our mouths. When the session was over, we still wanted more and we didn't want it to end (I'm sure from the pictures you can tell why). Not only were we able to devour unique dishes, I was able to have the experience of eating foods I had never tried before such as; caviar, miso soup (I'm probably late to the party, sue me) and some of the fish he served. As it is only 6 people per session, it's very intimate. Therefore, you get to enjoy the food and also his passion, knowledge and the background of his influence, as well as being entertained by his humour. This is an experience I won't forget and if you're also looking for a unique experience, I really recommend it (especially if you're a sushi lover). This is the beginning of Kurisu Omakase and I'm excited to watch it grow!

Heads up:
- Follow the ig/facebook to get updates on the dates (you have to be fast, as they get booked up very quickly!!!)

Be sure to check my previous post on BIG EASY


Follow my instagram food page: @nafisahthdevours

You May Also Like

0 comments