ICHIBAN

by - 9:09 PM


Where: 58A Atlantic Rd, Brixton, London SW9 8PY
Rating: 5/5
What I ordered: Spring rolls, Tempura Maki/Salmon Crunch rolls and Shake Terayki with egg fried rice

If you enjoy Japanese food, this is the place for you. I've passed this place for YEARSSSSSS and it was only this year I finally went in. Ichiban is perfect for me because it's very local and super affordable. It's pretty intimate because it is small (even though I really wish they expanded as they're THAT GOOD) and you sit on benches at your table, so it becomes quite a sociable environment if you're with a group. Being that it is small, the customer service is great, as they are available to attend your needs quickly. They have a range of sushi meals and other hot meals. The meals I have eaten have all been very flavourful and it always has my eyes rolling to the back of my head. I must add that egg fried rice is the best I've ever had.

Heads up:
- The best time to go is as soon as it has opened (5:30pm), as you're guaranteed a seat.
- One downside is that the fish & meat dishes do not come as a meal, so you have to order rice separately (but it is worth it!!!).

Follow my ig page dedicated to food @nafisahthdevours

You May Also Like

0 comments