BIG EASY

by - 8:13 PM






Where: 12 Maiden Ln, London WC2E 7NA
Rating: 4/5
What I ordered: Lobster Mac & Cheese (with a side of salad), Chips and Strawberry Daiquiri slushie cocktail
First of alllll, these pictures do not give the size of the lobster mac & cheese justice... it was BIG!!! Secondly, can you believe this was £10 (each)?! We might have made the mistake of going here when the beautiful London summer heat was 31 degrees outside, so having something as heavy as this was a bit sickly. HOWEVER, that does not take away from the fact it was still a delicious meal! I just thought I'd give the heads up to go here, probably during Autumn/Winter for the perfect comfort food. The mac and cheese was dreamy and creamy lol, and then once you got a bite of the lobster it was even better. Another good thing about that mac and cheese, was that they were generous with the lobster chunks. I feel like some places would be stingy and only allow you to get a few bites of lobster, but that wasn't the case. In almost every bite, I got a big chunk of lobster. The drinks were refreshing in the heat. I really want to go back soon, to try their Crabshack Combo (which has peel ‘n’ eat shrimp, crab claws, mussels, cams & new potatoes, hot ‘n’ spicy or garlic White Wine Cream) - does that not sound amazingggggg??? My mouth is watering thinking about it. I think my seafood combo dream, will soon come true :')

Heads up:
- Check out their website for loads of deals

Be sure to check my previous post on BOONDOCKS


Follow my instagram food page: @nafisahthdevours

You May Also Like

0 comments