MILLER AND CARTER STEAKHOUSE

by - 7:22 PM










Where: Church Road, Worcester Park, Surrey, KT4 7RD (other lacations available)
Rating: 5/5
What I ordered: Ribeye or Sirloin with fries and garlic button mushrooms (my friend also got mac and cheese on the side), and Creme Brulee.
Website: https://www.millerandcarter.co.uk/

If you're looking for a luxury steak meal, but for a VERY reasonable price then you should definitely head to Miller & Carter. As soon as you step in, you step into a high class restaurant (like the fancy steak restaurants you see in the movies). To start off you're offered a lettuce salad with a topping of your choice and dressing. This is perfect if you're eager for your food and you're feeling a  little peck-ish. Onto the big boyyyy... THE STEAK. The steak is served with parsley butter, chips, a tomato, onion loaf (which caught me off guard, as I wasn't expecting it, but man it was delicioussss) and a sauce of your choice (I chose the peppercorn sauce). Sidenote: I loveeee peppercorn sauce, I always choose it. To accompany my steak, I couldn't miss out on the opportunity of some yummy garlic mushrooms. Sidenote number 2: I loveeeee mushrooms. For desert I got the creme brulee, which comes with 3 shortbread like biscuits. For my first creme brulee, it didn't disappoint. The desert ended the meal perfectly :).

Heads up:
- Probably best to book in advanced. 

Be sure to check my previous post on KURISU OMAKASE


Follow my instagram food page: @nafisahthdevours


















You May Also Like

0 comments