500 DEGREES

by - 7:51 PM




Where: 153A Dulwich Rd, Herne Hill, London SE24 0NG
Rating: 5/5
What I ordered: Salsiccia Friarielli (mascarpone based pizza, with sausage and broccoli) 

Since I went here during the amazing hot summer we had, I would definitely recommend going here for a little summer date night, as you can sit outside and enjoy your food. This was one of the best pizza's I've ever had (in a few weeks I'll post the other pizza which I also really enjoyed). After having a mascarpone based pizza, I really prefer having this option now - if you're the same, this is the spot for you! Also, I never thought I'd ever eat sausage and BROCCOLI on a pizza, together and I don't regret it at all. I'll also add, the base was fluffly and light, and just melts in your mouth. With the summer heat and that pizza, you feel like you're in Italy!

Heads up:
- Small location, not sure if all locations are the same though.

Be sure to check my previous post on DIP AND FLIP


Follow my instagram food page: @nafisahthdevours




















You May Also Like

0 comments