DIP & FLIP

by - 7:52 PM


Where: 64-68 Atlantic Road, Brixton, London SW9 8PY
Rating: 2.5/5
What I ordered: Fried chicken burger, fries and Bailey's cheesecake milkshake

I'll start by simply saying that I wasn't a fan of Dip & Flip. It was a while ago I went, but I remember there wasn't really much flavour in the burger and it was a bit dry. It came accompanied with gravy, again, not a fan. I didn't really understand that concept. It wasn't just me who thought it wasn't great - my friend agreed as well. We both got the same thing, so maybe I'll give it another chance one day and see if something else makes me think differently.  The only thing I enjoyed the most was the milkshake lol because you could really taste the Bailey's in it. Also, the workers were friendly! 

Heads up:
- N/A

Be sure to check my previous post on VAPIANO


Follow my instagram food page: @nafisahthdevours

You May Also Like

0 comments