VAPIANO

by - 8:42 PM



Where: 84 Wardour Street, London W1F 0TQ  
Rating: 3.5/5
What I ordered: Chicken Alfredo 

I feel like people either love Vapiano, or some people don't understand the hype of it. I'm on the side of, not understanding the hype of it. The good thing about Vapiano, is that it's different. It's like Benihana, as you go and order what you want, whilst watching it get made in front of you (but you stand and wait). Not only that, you get to choose which type of pasta you would want and there's a range to choose from. However, the chicken alfredo was bland, which was a bit of a let down. On a brighter note, this doesn't dictate the whole menu as I have tried their bbq pizza which was pretty good! Unlike my iffy decision on going back to Dip & FlipI would definitely want to go back to try a different pasta option.

Heads up:
- Go at a reasonable time because if you go too late, there's a long line to wait for your food.

Be sure to check my previous post on


Follow my instagram food page: @nafisahthdevours

You May Also Like

0 comments