CHIK'N

by - 8:28 PM




Where: 134 Baker Street 134 Baker St, London W1U 6SH
Rating: 3/5
What I ordered: Classic burger, (my friend got Brick Lane burger), cheesy fries and wings

Chik'n is like a slightly more upper class Morley's/KFC. Best thing is that the packaging is the same as how chicken shops usually are, so it sticks to a laidback and casual vibe. The burger I had was different to any burger I've ever had, as it was filled with flavours I had never tried in a burger before. I wouldn't say it was amazinggg, but I wouldn't say it was horrible. It's definitely still worth the try for the experience of trying something new. The wings were really crispy to bite into - it was a simple wing, with simple flavours and still really nice. Sometimes, the less the better... ONLY SOMETIMES THOUGH! The only downside was again... these damn cheesy fries. As my friend described, it was basically like the cheese you get in the cinema with nacho cheese. It was worse than Shake Shack. They got cold kind of quickly and of course as a result the cheese hardened too quickly. To end with a brighter note, they also do refill on some drinks!

Heads up:
- N/A

Be sure to check my previous post on HEAVENLY DESERTS

Follow my instagram food page: @nafisahthdevours

You May Also Like

0 comments