COTE (BREAKFAST)

by - 6:41 PM



Where: 124-126 Wardour St, London, W1F 0TY
Rating: 5/5
What I ordered: French Toast, with bacon on the side (my friend also added avocado as a side) and cappucino. 
Website: https://www.cote.co.uk/

A TASTY SWEET BREAKFAST FOR LESS THAN £15?! Apart from making my basic french toast at home, I've never tried french toast in a restaurant. Man, this french toast was sooo goood!!! The bread was light and fluffy, and it was perfectly sweet. The fruit salad was a nice addition and the bacon paired with the french toast, created the perfect balance of sweet and savoury. I also really liked the interior of the restaurant, as it was calming and had a fancy feel to it (definitely felt like I was in a boujee establishment) #boujeeonabudget

Heads up:
- Recommend also going there for dinner, as I have tried their main meals before and it was yummyy!!!

Be sure to check my previous post on WINGSTOP

Follow my instagram food page: @nafisahthdevours

You May Also Like

0 comments