WINGSTOP (LONDON)

by - 6:57 PM




Where: 138 Shaftesbury Avenue, London, WC2H 8HB
Rating: 5/5
What I ordered: Garlic Parmesan (x8 piece) wings, chips with ranch sauce
Website: https://www.wingstop.co.uk/

At first I was seeing mixed reviews on WingStop. I was seeing complaints about the portion sizes being small and as a result my expectations were low. However, once I received my food, I saw no faults. Yes, the fries might have been a small portion, but for someone my size I think it was the perfect portion. They do have large fries but I'm not sure on how big they are. Also, if 8 wings isn't fulfilling for you, they also do servings of 10 or 12 pieces. APART from the portion sizes, the taste of those chicken wings were soo satisfying!! I HIGHLY recommend getting the garlic Parmesan wings with the ranch sauce, they were the perfect combo. I didn't think I'd ever get to try garlic and parmesan, on chicken wings!! (Garlic makes everything better, yummm).It's also a great recommendation if you're not a fan of saucy wings. I don't think those wings lacked any flavour at allll, they tasted even better than I was expecting. I'm glad there is a WingStop in London as I don't see many places selling wings like this (apart from Chicken Cottage, Morley's etc.). I'm eager to go back and have them again.

Heads up:
Best to probably go between 2pm-6pm

Be sure to check my previous post on MILLER & CARTER


Follow my instagram food page: @nafisahthdevours

You May Also Like

0 comments