BOONDOCKS

by - 7:15 PM

 



Where: 205 City Rd, Hoxton, London EC1V 1JN
Rating: 3/5
What I ordered: Fried Chicken & Waffles, Truffle Mac & Cheese, Cajun Popcorn Shrimp Bucket, BBQ Wings and Fries
Website: http://www.feedyoursoul.co.uk/boondocks/

This place gave me mixed feelings. Let's start with the positives. First of all the interior was pretty cute (very Instagrammable lol)! My favourites were the Cajun Popcorn Shrimp Bucket and the Truffle Mac & Cheese!!! They were both very flavourful and you could probably smell the Truffle from miles away... We took leftovers to take away and knew we'd be the ones to stink the tube up with it lol. Now onto the negatives... The Chicken & Waffles and BBQ Wings. I thought coming across another place which sells chicken & waffles would be great. I thought it was either going to be better than ABSURD BIRD or be on the same level as it at least. But it wasn't... it was quite bland and didn't give me the same satisfaction as Absurd Bird (I was lowkey let down). Also, the bbq wings my friend got weren't anything special as well. I wouldn't say I would never go back, as I'd definitely go back for the Mac & Cheese and Popcorn Shrimp!

Heads up:
- It's halal

Be sure to check my previous post on CHICK AND BEERS


Follow my instagram food page: @nafisahthdevours

You May Also Like

0 comments