CHICK AND BEERS

by - 8:09 PM







Where: 282 Burlington Rd, New Malden KT3 4NL

Rating: 5/5
What I ordered: Fried chicken, Glazed chicken and chips. I've been a second time and also tried the sticky chicken.
Omg, if it wasn't for my friend, I would have never know this placed existed!!! It was life changing to my taste buds. I also think they should sponsor her, because the amount of people who kept asking where this was, was crazyy. This was the first time I had ever tried Korean food. I initially thought the first time I would try Korean food, would be at a Korean bbq spot, but this was a great way to start it because it's FRIED CHICKEN. Firstly, let's talk about the unique way they present it. It comes in this wooden crate box, with newspaper on the base. I love this concept. It gives a super warm and casual dining theme, as if you're in your house and you can freely tuck straight into it. Now let's move onto the chicken... THAT CRISPY, CRISPY, SWEET AND JUICY CHICKEN. As soon as you bite into it, you get that perfect crunch and the chicken isn't dry, so it melts into your mouth. It has the right flavours (as the sweetness of it isn't overbearing at all) and it's light, so you don't feel sickly after eating it. As I also mentioned, I recently tried the sticky chicken (which are boneless chicken bites). These weren't bad, but I recommend the glazed chicken over it. Even the chips were amazingg. Again, light, crispy, fluffy and it even had some flavouring to it. This is the perfect spot for a family lunch/dinner or a catch up with a friend.

Heads up:
- One portion is enough for two, however, you can do half and half. 

Be sure to check my previous post on ECO


Follow my instagram food page: @nafisahthdevours

You May Also Like

0 comments