ECO

by - 8:42 PM









Where: 162 Clapham High St, London SW4 7UG
Rating: 4.5/5

What I ordered: Salt and pepper squid, Sausage, chorizo, potato and gorgonzola Bianco (no tomato sauce) pizza with Negroni Sbagliato and Limoncello Kiss cocktails. 

Eco seems like the perfect place for a dinner date (whether it's a catch up with a friend or a significant other). It has a calm and casual atmosphere, but still feels fancy at the same time. As you step in, you see the seating, along with the open kitchen in the middle, located on the left. The food was delicious. My salt and pepper squid came with tartare sauce, which obviously complimented it well. What stole the show was the PIZZA!!! I can taste it now as I'm typing this. Unexpectedly, it had a sweet and salty combination. The sweetness came from those potatoes. They weren't sweet potatoes, but they were sweet and were yummmyyyyy!!! Once I got a bite of everything in my mouth, there was an explosion of satisfying flavours. Every bite made me happy lol. Only teeny downside, was that the gorgonzola was a tad overpowering in certain bites. Some parts of the pizza had a good dollop of it, so when I ended up just biting into it, it was a little sickly. Overall, the food was great, the portions were on point and the price made it all even better!!! I cannot wait to go again!!! I want that pizza now... 

Heads up:
- Book beforehand (recommended if you're going in the evening).
- 2 for 1 on cocktails (Mon-Fri between 5:30pm-7pm).

Be sure to check my previous post on ABSURD BIRD


Follow my instagram food page: @nafisahthdevours

You May Also Like

0 comments