THAI SQUARE

by - 11:07 PM




Where: 21-24 Cockspur St, St. James's, London SW1Y 5BN (many other locations)
Rating: 5/5
What I ordered: Duck and Pancakes, Pina Colada and Chilli Lamb with coconut rice

Thai Square is the perfect place to feel boujee, on a budget. I say 'boujee, on a budget' because somewhere like here I would have thought I would end up spending £50, but depending on what you get, I end up spending around £25 - which I think is really really good for somewhere like here, serving good quality food. Everytime you walk in, there's such a tranquil and classy feel but it is casual at the same time. You feel like you're in a temple because the interior is filled with Buddhist pieces. So far the food I have tried has given me no faults, every single bite is flavourful (the combo of the spices of the chilli lamb with the sweetness of the coconut rice is soo goood!). 

Heads up:
- They automatically add service charge to your bill.
- Just like Ichiban, you have to order rice separately.

Be sure to check my previous post on Ichiban

Follow my instagram food page: @nafisahthdevours

You May Also Like

0 comments