CREAMS

by - 9:32 PM


Where: 392 Brixton Rd, Brixton, London SW9 7AW (many other locations)
Rating: 4.5/5
What I ordered: Oreos On Mine

*daydreams* Ah, Creams... Creams is the perfect desert place for well-presented, tasty and very affordable sweet treats. They serve waffles, sundaes, crepes, milkshakes and ice cream. All deserts have a variety of combinations to choose from to satisfy your sweet tooth and you can also create your own combinations. They have soo many options that their menu takes up the table lol.  Oh and I don't know if the picture gives it justice, but the waffles are BIG! Since I've only had waffles and milkshakes from there, I can say that their waffles are light and not heavy so you don't feel too sickly afterwards. 

Heads up:
- Quite small so spaces are limited (depending on the time you go)/you can be close to other people (depending on where you are seated).

Be sure to check my previous post on Thai Square

Follow my instagram food page: @nafisahthdevours



You May Also Like

0 comments