TGI FRIDAY'S

by - 8:38 PM


Where: 30 Leicester Square, London WC2H 7LA (many other locations)
Rating: 4/5
What I ordered: Jack Daniel's Chicken Strips, Bubblegum Daiquiri and Friday's Double Glazed Burger 

I love TGI's - it's my go-to when I am unsure of where I want to eat! It's such a fun and casual environment to enjoy American dining. Even drinking my cocktail is fun, because the rim is made up of popping candy lol. For their main meals you pay a reasonable price for what you get (in terms of portion and taste). However, for their starters I personally think that some of them are a little overpriced for the portions. On a brighter note, they have a variety of meals and cocktails/mocktails to choose from, so you're pretty spoiled for choice. 

Heads up:
-Mon to Thurs they have 2 courses for £16.99 on a set menu (bargain!).
-If it's your birthday, they'll sing to you and you get free cake* (I think the free cake still applies)*.

Be sure to check my previous post on Creams

Follow my instagram food page: @nafisahthdevours






















You May Also Like

0 comments