GIRAFFE

by - 8:51 PM


Where: 1 Euston Rd, Kings Cross, London N1C 4QL located upstairs at King's Cross station (many other locations)
Rating: 4/5
What I ordered: Pancakes with bacon and maple syrup

This was my first time having brunch... Only breakfast I've ever had outside is from McDonald's... I know that's quite sad. This was a great way to start my proper first brunch outing. Whilst researching online, out of all the spots I came across, this was the most eye catching one. It had a variety of options that I would enjoy, with the most reasonable prices. Only off putting thing was that after every bite of the pancakes/bacon there was a weird after taste which I can't explain, but overall it was still yummy. 

Heads up:
You order your food at the till before sitting down (at this location).

Be sure to check my previous post on TGI'S


Follow my instagram food page: @nafisahthdevours

You May Also Like

0 comments