GBK (GOURMET BURGER KITCHEN)

by - 8:52 PM


Where: 88 The Broadway, London SW19 1RH (many other locations)
Rating: 4/5
What I ordered: GBK Cheese (mature cheddar) & Bacon, with fries and garlic mayo

GBK is a good place if you're looking for a nice, flavourful and cheap burger, with casual dining. How cute are their super skinny fries? I wasn't expecting that. As you bite into the burger, it's not a heavy feel as the bun and burger are soft. Also, the workers were really friendly and make you feel welcome. The only bad thing to me, is the menu limited - so it's a bit of a hassle if you're really stuck on what to choose. 

Heads up:
- You have to go to the till to order (I'm not sure if they're all like this).
- Make you sure bring gum or mints because that garlic mayo did not lack any garlic, lol.

Be sure to check my previous post on Giraffe 

Follow my instagram food page: @nafisahthdevours

You May Also Like

0 comments