PREZZO

by - 8:09 PM







Where: 15 N Audley St, Mayfair, London W1K 6WZ (many other locations)
Rating: 4/5
What I ordered: Garlic Bread with cheese, Spaghetti with King Prawns and Milk Chocolate Fudge Cake

The same day I visited Giraffe. was the same day I came to Prezzo. As I mentioned in the Giraffe post, it was my first time having brunch at a food spot and at Prezzo it was my first time dining outside. The weather was perfect for it and so was the environment - it's something I'm going to start doing more often. Prezzo seems like a great place for Italian dining. The garlic bread was good, it was light and crispy, in fact as I'm writing this, I can taste it now. It was soo good we ordered a second round of it lol. The pasta was the perfect portion and even though it had a light seasoning, it was still pretty flavourful. The cake was decent - wasn't bad, but wasn't amazing! I prefer for my cake to be warm so I can have a balance with the cold ice-cream and I feel like warm cake has a lighter texture. Sadly, for me it wasn't warm enough. Overall, I enjoyed Prezzo and even though I was full, it wasn't a sickly full. I can't wait to go back again and try more from their menu (especially their black pizza!!!). 

Heads up:
N/A

Be sure to check my previous post on GBK

Follow my instagram food page: @nafisahthdevours


You May Also Like

0 comments