THE JOINT

by - 9:37 PM



Where: 87, Brixton village market, Atlantic Road, London SW9 8PS (many other locations)
Rating: 4.5/5
What I ordered: Mac 'n' Cheese bites and espresso martini

I finally grabbed a bite in Brixton Village. I've lived in Brixton my whole life and I have never eaten in Brixton Village. It wasn't until recently I decided to actually make use of the food spots that are in Brixton. The Joint's menu is quite limited but I think they have very good choices and it is a good place to just grab a quick bite, when you're not feeling too hungry. As you can see, you get 5 bites but they are quite filling. They come accompanied with a rice wine sweet chilli vinegar sauce, which oddly compliments the bites really well. I say oddly because I would have never paired them together - it gives an Asian fusion mix. I have also tried their bbq wings (which I wasn't too much of a fan of) and their onion rings (which I was a fan of, as they were flavourful and were bigger than what I was expecting). As you can see, they also serve cocktails. The espresso martini was tinier than what I thought it would be, but I guess they don't want to give you a caffeine high lol. It was also quite sweet but that wasn't overwhelming.

Heads up:
It's cash only.

Be sure to check my previous post on PREZZO


Follow my instagram food page: @nafisahthdevours
























You May Also Like

0 comments