ADIDAS SLIDES

by - 8:38 PM


B/W Adidas Slides - Office


So I jumped on the hype with these Adidas slides. I was contemplating soo hard about buying these but I gave in, mostly because those Primark ones (http://na-fi-sahh.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/summer-picks-1.html) are  rubbish. The fit is poor for those - when I first tried them on, I thought I could make it work to fit but no, that failed. As a result, I just purchased these, which definitely fits well, since they have the dents for the foot to fit nicely in (unlike the Primark pair) and plus, these ones are wayyy more comfier.

In terms of styling, I think they can potentially go with any outfit (obviously not party wear, but you get what I mean). The brand and style just adds that sports vibe to whatever you might decide to wear them with, adding a sort of chilled look. Also, for me personally, I've been wanting 'slides/sandals', but not girly girly ones, so these work perfect of not being too girly. Overall, these are definitely a good and affordable summer piece. 

Just make sure you keep a look out for outfits with me styling them on my IG! 



Hope you guys enjoyed! :) <3

You May Also Like

0 comments