LOUIS VUITTON SERIES 3 EXHIBITION + OOTD #5

by - 8:18 PM

LOUIS VUITTON EXHIBITION


Decided to head to the LV Series 3 Exhibition the other day and if you've seen my Instagram you've seen like two pictures from it, so I thought I would share more of the exhibition to you all. It was a fun and interesting experience and it was free (so if you are in London it is definitely worth checking out)! I was able to see the hard work and precision that actually goes into making an LV bag (as you will briefly see in my video at the end), which I'm sure many other designer brands go through and it amazed me. 













                                             

They were also giving out a few freebies - these two stickers (I think that's what they are lol) and this poster (which has 'SERIES 3' written on it). Freebies are always a plus! 




OOTD

I wanted to be comfy. kinda casual, but cute, so here's what I went with: 




Shirt - ASOS (Mens) | Pants - Zara | Trainers - Nike Huaraches | Bag - Topshop

Hope you enjoyed my quick insight of the exhibition and it gave you a feel of what I saw and I hope you liked my OOTD! 
(As you might have been able to tell I reallyyy like that white LV bag lol)


P.s. Don't forget to check my previous post - http://na-fi-sahh.blogspot.com/2015/10/ootds-montage-1.html + the rest! <3 xx

You May Also Like

2 comments