I 'JUST' KEEP 'DO'ING 'IT'

by - 8:07 PM

So I thought the title of this post was pretty relevant, linked with Nike's 'Just Do It' slogan, I do just do it - I end up constantly looking for trainers and telling myself  'just do it', buy it and therefore, keep buying trainers lol!

This year I have been pretty much trainer crazy!!! But I think this is it... hopefully. I have included my two other trainer purchases in posts before (http://na-fi-sahh.blogspot.com/2015/02/nike-huaraches.html + http://na-fi-sahh.blogspot.com/2015/02/quick-picks-nike-huaraches-phone-case.html) and since then I have made two more trainer purchases and I thought it was about time I shared them to you all. 




Nike Air Max 90 Mesh | Office

You might have seen from posts on my IG (if you've really been observant) I have the Nike 'I don't remember what they are called', but they are from the 'Reflective Pack (so when a flash hits it, it 'lights up'). Anyway, so I saw these and thought it was an 'upgrade' in a way but at the same a classic trainer to have, plus that way I won't have to wear out the other ones, since I can alternate between them. Luckily, the kids sizes had my size and I was able to pay a cheaper price, yay! But they are comfy and to me they are pretty much a nice staple piece. 




Nike Air 'Triple Black' Huarache | Size

Now onto my babiessss! As you can obviously tell, I have recently developed an Huarache addiction lol. It is very weird since I really disliked Huarache's overall in the past, and these I had to add to my addictive collection. They are just soo clean looking, they have the perfect combination/shades of black, comfy (as they all have been so far) and, as usual, basically goes with anything. But yeah, I just loveeeee them - who wouldn't? Just looking at them, you should instantly be able to tell why I love them!

For both pairs you can see how I have styled them on some of my posts on here and on my IG. Both pairs are very versatile, which I always like and to me, both can be dressed up and/or down. 

So I hope you enjoyed my quick trainer purchases update.
P.s. Don't forget to check my post before http://na-fi-sahh.blogspot.com/2015/10/louis-vuitton-series-3-exhibition-ootd-5.html + the rest. <3 xx






You May Also Like

0 comments