MADEMOISELLE PRIVÉ EXHIBITION AT SAATCHI GALLERY + OOTD #6

by - 8:19 PM

MADEMOISELLE PRIVÉ EXHIBITION



So I decided to head to the Mademoiselle Prive exhibition at the Saatchi Gallery, and just like the LV one, I thought I would share more of the experience.

To me the experience was different to the LV one, mostly because I was hungry and getting a bit impatient lol and it was quite packed so it was hard to really take everything in. Before actually entering the exhibition, there was a long line, so I was surprised, since there was no mention of making sure to be there to miss a queue - it wasn't that long (you'll see in my video clip of it at the end) but still, it was unexpected. To sum it up, Saatchi state the exhibition is about 'a journey through the origins of CHANEL's creations capturing the charismatic personality and irreverent spirit of Mademoiselle Chanel and Karl Lagerfeld'. There were also workshops included (which I did not take part in), but it gave people the chance to slightly experience the behind the scenes of the making process of garments and also the perfumes - I had also found out that Chanel was the first designer brand to ever create a designer brand perfume (you probably knew that, my bad for being late lol). Despite my minor negatives about it, it was still a good experience overall and in the end I left with a free tote and poster!

























OOTD

I was feeling to go for a casual, but chic minimal look, with my loose fitted jumper tucked in and tailored trousers rolled up, accompanied by my mesh shopper bag. Luckily, it wasn't too much of a cold day and my jumper kept me warm!









Jumper - Primark (mens) | Trousers - Zara | Trainers - Nike | Bag - Asos


Hope you enjoyed my quick insight of the exhibition and it gave you a feel of what I saw and I hope you liked my OOTD! 

P.s. Don't forget to check my previous post http://na-fi-sahh.blogspot.com/2015/10/i-just-keep-doing-it.html + my previous exhibition/ootd post - http://na-fi-sahh.blogspot.com/2015/10/louis-vuitton-series-3-exhibition-ootd-5.html + the rest! <3 xx













You May Also Like

0 comments