REVIEW: SHEA MOISTURE YUCCA & BAOBAB THICKENING SHAMPOO

by - 9:09 PM


I wanted to try another shampoo from Shea Moisture and I decided to go with this one. I thought I would try it out to see if could make my current 'thick' hair even more thicker lol (even though it states it is for 'fine, thin hair' - but it's worth a try). 

Basically... I personally do not think it did much for my hair. I probably noticed a minor increase in thickness by my roots, but nothing major. However, that did not bother me too much, the thing that annoyed me the most was that my curl pattern was not defined as much, compared to when using the holy grail coconut & hibiscus one. I noticed parts of my hair that would usually be curly and defined, become more wavy. I thought I was going crazy, so I took a break from it and went back to using the c&h shampoo and the definition of my curls came back! It was curling where it was meant to, yay! But to conclude, for me I don't think the y&b shampoo is a shampoo I will be repurchasing.

Let me know if you've tried it and if it did or didn't work for you!

Hope you enjoyed my quick review!
Don't forget to check my previous post 
http://na-fi-sahh.blogspot.com/2015/10/mademoiselle-prive-exhibition-at.html + the rest! <3 xx







You May Also Like

0 comments