OOTD/OOTN: BIRTHDAY EDITION

by - 10:38 PM

So my birthday was the 26th November and being November, it is a bit chilly, but thankfully the Lord blessed me with just a mild-ish November day! On my actual birthday I wanted to find a way to dress up a bit, but still be warm here's what I went with...

OOTD:







Turtleneck - Missguided | Joggers - Zara | Longline Blazer - Primark | Cape - Forever 21 
| Trainers - Nike 
| Scarf - Primark | Clutch - Topshop

I was able to dress up my slim fitted joggers, with the cape (which I think can dress any outfit up), turtleneck. longline blazer and scarf - all providing me with a layered look and most importantly with extra warmth.

I thought the clutch went well because of the fur material (matching the A/W theme) and it also added a pop of colour! 


OOTN:






Shirt Dress - Missguided | Shoes - Primark | Earrings - Claire's

So since I turned 20 I decided to turn up and go club and go all out and be 'sexy' lol. I originally wanted the black version to this dress (of course), but it was out of stock. However, I'm glad it was, so I was able to wear a different colour besides black (yes, I know black isn't a colour) and I thought this colour red and the low v neck shape just made everything look sophisticated and achieved the clean, sexy look I was going for. I complimented the dress with these simple block heels and the earrings, as shown above.

To keep me warm this night I wore my hoodie lol and my scarf in my ootd. 

'MAKE UP STUFF'


Eyelashes - Primark | Eyeshadow (highlighter) - Kiko

As mentioned, I wanted to go all out for my birthday! I decided to try false lashes for the first time, so I went ahead and purchased these £1 lashes, just to get a basic feel of how I like them. HOW DO YOU BEAUTY LOVERS MANAGE TO EASILY APPLY LASHES?! I don't know if it's because these were cheap, so the glue was cheap so it made it more difficult to apply or if it's just me :( lol. Despite that, both lashes did look good on me and I'll be repurchasing more (either from Primark or somewhere else). 

Now onto the amazing highlight. I purchased these eyeshadows, YES EYESHADOWS, to use as highlighters (I was influenced by a few YouTubers). I firstly purchased the one in the top right hand corner, but it was not very noticeable and after purchasing the bottom left eyeshadow, it was way more pigmented and you can see it definitely worked (if you look at the last pic of my ootd and 3rd pic of ootn you'll notice THAT GLOW!)

I hope you enjoyed my ootd/ootn for my birthday!
Don't forget to check my previous post http://nafisahth.blogspot.com/2015/11/review-shea-moisture-yucca-baobab.html + the rest! <3 xx

ALSO GO TO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96Jx0zB0yqg TO WATCH HOW MY BDAY WENT! <3 











You May Also Like

0 comments