OOTN: NEW YEARS EDITION

by - 10:00 PM

It's been a while guys! :(
To enter the new year (even though it is a bit late), I thought I would share with you guys what I wore on a club night out on New Years Eve. 


Shirt - Primark | Trainers - Nike | Bag - Asos | Shorts - Forever 21

It was one of those nights again, where you just have to sacrifice your outfit for the cold lol (but I did wear a jacket on top). Luckily, this club was a smart casual event, so my feet did not have to suffer in heels for the night, I was soooo happy!!! To match the smart casual dress code, I stuck to this oversized shirt, wearing it as a 'shirt dress' (which I've been into lately) and trainers, helping me look simple and cute but remain comfy for the night!

I accessorised with the same jewelry I wore on my birthday, which I'll link below.



I hope you guys have a Happy New Year and 2016 ends up being better than 2015! <3 

Hope you guys enjoyed my first post of 2016 and don't forget to check my previous post 
http://nafisahth.blogspot.com/2015/11/ootdootn-birthday-edition.html + the rest! <3 xx








You May Also Like

0 comments