OOTN: BASIC EASTER BUNNY INSPIRED OUTFIT

by - 7:24 PM

I know, long time no write Nafisah. It's been too long since I've made a post :( - I'm sorry (if you care).
It's not that I've been lazy, I just haven't had any amazing outfits recently. When it comes to the winter season, I really can't be bothered much with clothes or I just end up recycling my outfits, lol.
However, the time finally came for a night outtt!!!
Being Easter, the night out was based around this and the theme was Easter bunnies, with a fashionably casual dress code. The original plan was to wear a shirt dress, but that all flopped, however, I''m very happy it did...





Bunny Ears - Local Fancy Dress Shop | Bodysuit - Primark | Joggers - Boohoo
|Socks - Primark | Trainers - Nike Air Max | Earrings - Pretty Little Thing

I was able to instead wear this low v-cut bodysuit, which added the perfect combination of sexy (as there's nothing wrong with a bit of chest area out - even if you're #teamtinyboobs) and fashionable , pairing it with the slim fitted joggers and trainers, adding the casual element. Finally, I cannot forget the final piece to the outfit, the cute bunny ears, contributing obviously to the bunny theme and I also simply accessorized with gold earrings.
I definitely loved my outfit as it was simple and effortless and I was able to remain cute and comfortable throughout the whole night.






P.s. THE TURN UP WAS SOO REAL!!!

Hope you enjoyed my simple 'bunny inspired' outfit!
Don't forget to check my previous post + the rest! <3 xx














You May Also Like

0 comments