OOTD #5

by - 11:12 PM

It's finally getting warmer in London and since Summer is only existent once in a blue moon over here, I'm trying to take as much advantage of this warm and sunny weather as I can. Summer is basically my time to shine lol.








 Jumpsuit - ASOS | Trainers - Nike (Huaraches) | Bag - Bershka | Ring - Primark

 To start off on the first most warmest day so far that I've been out (on a shopping trip), I went with this all black minimal look. Yes, even when it's warm (and hot) I'm wearing black. I love this look because of the casual, but slightly feminine look the jumpsuit gives off, because of the tight fit at the top and loose fit on the bottom.  Even though the weather was warm, there was still a little on off breeze, so the jumpsuit overall was the perfect option for this weather. I was able to have a bit of skin out, to enjoy the warm and sunny experience and I was able to remain warm enough for the breeze hit.
(I also carried a shirt in my bag. in case in the evening it got a bit cooler).











Hope you enjoyed today's post (along with all these pictures lol)!
Don't forget to check my previous post + the rest!<3 xx









You May Also Like

0 comments