JOE & ASHANTI OTTN

by - 9:19 PM

Long time no see... :(
My bad for being gone lol, I haven't had much going on, so I've had no outfits to show, BUT I'm back (for today lol),
As you may or may not know, I went to see my husband Joe & Ashanti in concert (VLOG OF THE NIGHT POSTED BELOW).
It was a great night, and I was soo happy I got to see him (I was happy to see Ashanti, but not as happy compared to Joe lol - I nearly cried when he came on stage lol).
Being that I had been at work all week, dressed up very casually, I wanted to take this opportunity to dress up a little.



 

Bodysuit - MissGuided | Jeans - Topshop | Shoes - Public Desire (Hailey Baldwin collection) 
| Jacket - Bershka

I think my outfit had the simplest pieces, but yet they were still able to be dressed up. As you guys probably know I love these long sleeve buttoned bodysuits (as I have it in grey - as you may have seen in my previous post/youtube videos - and black to). There's just something about them that are cute, but yet a little sexy because of the low v neck and they're comfy to. I finally wore these shoes I got for my birthday, but I won't lie, I did take them off in the line and change into my trainers for the rest of the night lol. Walking in them were perfectly fine, but that super hard concrete + just standing in the line was not a good combo - which I was sad about because I really want to wear them for the entire night since I had been in trainers all week. Finally, the bomber jacket... CAN I JUST POINT OUT IT WAS £46, BUT WAS ON SALE FOR £10!!! As soon as I saw that I haddddddddd to make sure I got it, as well as making sure to get it in a large, to give that cute oversized look.

But yeah, that's all for today's post. My aim was to put the simplest/slightly casual pieces together, to dress up. As it was a concert, I wanted to be comfortable but not super under-dressed.

Anyway be sure to catch my vlog of the concert down below & find out how my hair got wshh dragged lol! :)





I hope you enjoyed.
Make sure you've checked out my previous post 








You May Also Like

0 comments