OOTM: DECEMBER A/W + NYE OUTFIT 2016

by - 9:29 PM

December had still been relatively 'warm', despite the fact it should be freezing. Therefore, I've still been able to dress more on the autumn side lol. 

1.



Cropped jumper & Jumpsuit - Bershka | Bag - F21 | Trainers - Nike Air Max 95

I wore this outfit to a dinner at Nandos. As you know I love wearing jumpsuits as trousers, and I topped it off with this cropped hooded jumper (which I loveeee - it has a fleece lining, so it's warm and it just fits nicely). I also love how the cuffs of the sleeves are 'fitted' so it perfectly sits around my wrist - does that even make any sense? I'm sure you know what I mean... I hope... But yeah, this outfit is a cute little casual look. 

2.




Bodysuit - Missguided | Jeans - Topshop | Boots - Public Desire
|Bag - F21 | Puffa jacket - UO

This day again was a little dinner date with my friend, which was a belated bday celebration (we went to my favourite place... TGI's!).
So since it was a bday celebration, I thought let me dress up a little, plus I hadn't dressed up in a while, so I was like let me do what I have to do lol. 

This was the first time I wore this bodysuit (I also have it in black & I just ordered the white one lol - HERE'S THE LINK - IT USED TO BE £15 BUT NOW IT IS ONLY £4 https://www.missguided.co.uk/white-ribbed-long-sleeve-button-front-bodysuit) - it's comfortable and I've been loving the trend of the low buttoned down v neck look. It adds a little sexiness to it lol. Of course, I wore my perspex boots, which definitely dressed it up more, compared to if I did wear trainers. Finally, to keep me warm I wore my puffa jacket, which somewhat also put this outfit together a little more. 
I really loved this outfit - it's one of my favs!
(Perfect for a date night with your friends or bae).



3. MY NYE OUTFIT



Dress - PrettyLittleThing | Heels - Public Desire | Choker - F21
| Earrings - Topshop

If you watched my YT vid (https://youtu.be/-xiyl41UgzA) you would know that my theme for NYE was to wear a satin dress (either brown or champagne pink). If you also watched my video, you'd know that there was originally a different dress I was meant to wear lol, but yeah anyway, this dress was still perfect for the night! I love cami dresses because they are a simple statement piece that can easily be dressed up and the fact it is satin just makes it even more lovable, since it looks classy but still sexy (along with the low v neck).   

I got a choker, as I thought it was the right time to add the choker trend with this dress lol. 
I paired it all with these heels (see below), which have a clear heel and ties around your leg. These shoes gave me issues though, half way through the night the heel kind of twisted and basically made it VERY difficult to walk in -_- so I had to return them :(. 

Despite that I HAD A REALLY TURNED UP NIGHT and I hope you all did to :)




You should be able to tell I was feeling myself in this dress lol.

Anyways, Happy New Year guys!
That concludes my first post of 2017! Thanks for reading up to this point lol and thanks for even reading any of my posts, I really do appreciate it <3 
February will make it two years that I started my blog and I'm pretty impressed with its 'success', in terms of seeing the stats & knowing that people are actually viewing my blog - it makes me happy! :)

I hope you enjoyed.
Make sure you've checked out my previous post 
xxx










You May Also Like

0 comments