OTTM: NOVEMBER A/W (BDAY EDITION) + BDAY VLOG

by - 9:01 PM

Let me just get straight into this...

1.


Jumper - Primark (mens) | Jumpsuit (underneath) - ASOS 
| Boots - Public Desire | Bag - H&M

Luckily, the weather was not too bad this day, so I was able to wear comfy, warm clothes and I didn't have to over do it with the layers. 

Anyways, I was soo excited to wear this outfit because I got to wear my Perspex boots (which I have been wanting for soo long!). I believe any pair of heels EASILY dress up an outfit & they were able to dress this simple casual outfit up! As I have mentioned before I am trying to step out of my comfort zone a bit more, and this is the start, as you can clearly tell I am never the type to wear heels/boots out (unless it is a party or something), so it works perfectly. 
I even have another pair of heeled boots from the HaileyBaldwinxPublicDesire collection, that I cannot wait to wear - it's these ones.

Plus... this baggy(ish) look + these boots = A LOOK!




2. - 'WHAT'S 9+10? 21!!!'




Knitted Turtleneck - Missguided | Jumpsuit - Missguided | Boots - Public Desire
| Puffa Jacket - UO | Bag - Bershka

IT WAS MY 21ST ON 26TH NOVEMBER & I DECIDED TO CELEBRATE IT IN PARIS!
It's my 21st AND I'm in Paris, so of course I had to make sure I looked GOOD. 
I love my outfit that I put together. Remember in my previous post, how I mentioned a low v-neck cut jumpsuit, yeah this was it. Obviously, since it's not exactly summer, I had to cover my chest area a bit lol, and I chose to do so/pair the jumpsuit with this pink knitted turtleneck (it's really soft and even though it wasn't that cold in Paris, it definitely kept me warm and was a great way to add a pop of colour). Oh and I also love how the jumpsuit is quarter length on the legs. 

Of courseeeee, I had to wear my boots & finish the look with this 'over-sized' puffa jacket. It all works together perfectly. 





To be extra, here are a few pictures I took in Paris:










I hope you enjoyed this months post.
Check out my previous post + the rest! 
<3 xxx



















You May Also Like

0 comments