OTTM: OCTOBER AUTUMN 2016

by - 9:01 PM

Autumn/Fall in London hasn't actually been too bad, surprisingly and therefore, I haven't had to be smothered in layers!

1.



Jumpsuit - Bershka | Pink tshirt - Primark | Duster Coat - Monki
|Trainers - Nike Air Max 95's | Bag - H&M

This has probably been my favourite outfit for the autumn season so far - it's just a  nice, casual, feminine outfit. I love that despite this jumpsuit is more for the summer, just by adding the pink t shirt (which adds a pop of colour to), it is wearable for the cooler weather. Also I loveeee this duster coat, it just fits perfectly, and the waist area can be adjusted to have a 'body shaping' fit (so it falls in by the waist) or can just simply do its own thing lol.




2.


Duster - MissGuided | Turtleneck - Zara | Leggings - F21

 |Trainers - Air Max 95's | Bag - H&M

I probably don't even need to say much, but let's take in this duster for a second...

It's perfect! As soon as I saw it I needed it & luckily I was able to purchase it when MissGuided had 50% off all items. It's the colour, material and side detail (see picture below) that caught my eye! The duster easilyyy dresses up an outfit a little.
 I cannot wait to style this for more future outfits. I may even have to consider buying the matching satin jogger pants to wear with it... 



3.




 Turtleneck - Zara | Pants - Zara | Coat - ASOS 
|Trainers - Air Max 90's | Bag - F21

Oh yeah, as you can see, I'll forever be about all black/predominately all black outfits. Anyways, so since it is a new season, why not purchase a new coat? It's definitely good quality and has that boyfriend fit. Since it's new and is in stock, here is the link to it (if you're interested in it) here . I got this to add to my coat collection because I wanted a black blazer type coat, that is suitable for the weather, to replace the one I normally wear, when the weather is warmer. 


4.

Cropped Turtleneck - MissGuided | Jeans - TopShop | Coat - ASOS (Vero Moda) 
|Air Max 90's | Bag - F21

OMG,  look guys I'm wearing blue jeans (yes they're the blue version to the black ones I have)! I love this shade of blue for jeans, and therefore, I'm very happy I found them - since I had been looking agessss for a pair (I got these around August time btw.). I feel the jeans really put this outfit together in some way, that I can't explain. It's like the perfect 'dressed up' casual look - if you get what I mean?



I hope you enjoyed!
Don't forget to check my previous post + the rest!

November should be a great post, because IT'S GOING TO BE MY 21ST BIRTHDAYYYY!
I already have an idea of what I'm going to wear and I cannot wait to wear it & expose it to the world lol. It's going to include a pair of black Perspex heel boots - I'm pretty excited, since I've been wanting a pair foreverrrr...

You May Also Like

0 comments