OTTM: SEPTEMBER SUMMER 2016

by - 10:06 PM

 Let me just say this is the last Summer post of 2016 :'( and I am VERY upset about it. I hate A/W weather, I find it soo difficult to dress for it. This year I'm going to try step out my comfort zone a little and see what I can come up with for the next season. 

On the plus side, Summer in London has been pretty good to us - usually we have hard thunder storms and lightning, but this year the Lord blessed us with a good summer and as a result I was able to wear my summer looks that I had plan (even though there were more I potentially had planned). 

Anyways, enough talking Nafisah... Let me just get into this... 

1.

Crop top - Topshop | Shorts - MissGuided | Trainers - Nike Huaraches
| Shirt - Primark (mens)

This outfit I wore to a party. It was the perfect outfit, so I wouldn't get too hot when turning up (even though it was BOILING at the place, because the AC was broken - it was torture and everyone was literally dripping in sweat). 

2.

Jumpsuit - Bershka | Bag - Bershka | Trainers - Nike Air Max 95

I was soo happy I found a fitted jumpsuit for summer (it's ribbed as well). Before it became a trend, it was soo difficult for me to find a reasonably priced one and luckily I finally did (I also found a low v neck cut one from MissGuided - which hopefully I cannot wait to wear and will be able to wear sometime soon for a future post). 

These jumpsuits are perfect to just put on if you cannot be bothered to look through your wardrobe, as they can be dressed up and down with the right pieces.



3.

Top - Zara | Pants - Zara | Bag - F21 | Trainers - Nike Air Max 95

So I got this faux leather v neck 'cami' style top from Zara earlier this year and I could not waitttt to wear it for Summer (I also got it in burgandy). I wanted to wear it more, to style it more but I did not get the chance to. But that v cut is just sharp and appealing to look at, I just love it.

I wore this outfit to a day out to the gallery (Tate Modern) - here's a couple pictures of Tate Modern's new building + a view of London from the top of the building <3.




4.


Crop long sleeve - MissGuided | Leggings - F21 | Kimono - Boohoo
| Bag - F21 | Trainers - Nike Air Max 95

So this day it was raining on and off, but I clearly did not care to have my skin out lol. I love how the kimono easily dresses this simple outfit up, which was the look I was going for on the day because I wanted to look somewhat chic and not too casual. 




5.

T shirt - BHS (mens) | Trainers - Nike Air Max 90

As I have mentioned before I was loving shirt dresses for the summer. I love this one because it is a simple, casual piece to just throw on. 

6.


Cami dress - Bershka | Trainers - Air Max 90 | Bag - F21

The famous cami dress, I do not think I need to say anymore really, it speaks for itself, I am sure you all know this...




7.

Jumper - Primark (men) | Jeans - TopShop | Bag - H&M 
| Trainers - Air Max 95

I thought this was the perfect all black outfit for a good day of shopping. Now, I LOVE this crocodile print leather tote from H&M. I was searching soo hard for the black one and finally found it (on the day I wore the cropped long sleeve btw lol). I just love how it looks expensive, and it was ONLY £18!!!



I hope you enjoyed!
 Also, as you can see I clearly quickly transformed back into my black outfits lol.
Don't forget to check my previous post + the rest! <3 xx


















You May Also Like

0 comments