OTTM: AUGUST SUMMER 2016

by - 9:01 PM

This month I've been up and down with the outfits, since I haven't actually been up to much. OR when I have an outfit I haven't had time to take pictures :(
Anyways, let me just get into it...

1.





Crop top & Ripped Jeans - Topshop | Shirt - Topman 
| Bag - F21 | Trainers - Nike Air Max 95

I feel like somehow this outfit is tomboy chic - the majority of the outfit is quite casual, but I feel simply the bag adds a little femininity to it all. Plus I love the fit and look the oversized shirt gives.
This is the perfect outfit for a day of shopping (which is what I did do that day lol).






2.





Shirt dress - MissGuided or PrettyLittleThing | Bag | F21 | Nike Air Max 95

This summer I've been loooving shirt dresses - they're just a simple piece that you can just put on, when you're not sure on what to wear and either already looked dressed up, can be dressed up or give the complete opposite to be just a simple casual outfit. 

I love this shirt dress because of the denim material, which has a frailed design on the sleeves and bottom of it and I love that it's not a complete round neck and has a little v line, switching it up a little. The pockets is a major PLUS as well! It's the perfect summer piece.

This outfit came with me to catch up with my bestfriend (we went to a restaurant and then the park) and then after I went to meet 4YALLENT (WHICH WAS AMAZING BTW).






3.


Cropped long sleeve - MissGuided | Shorts - Primark (mens) | Bag - F21
| Trainers - Nike Air Max 95

Of course I had to ruin this post with a mirror selfie lol.

So this day I really had no idea what to wear and I was going shopping. It was a warm sunny day, but I wasn't sure what my mood was feeling to wear. I resulted to this more sporty tomboy chic outfit. 

I love how my upper half is more girly, with the crop top (plus the bag) and how my bottom half is more boyish (literally - since they are men shorts). It's the perfect combination of casual, but still cute.





Sidenote: As you can see from this whole post I love this F21 bag (because it's basically a dupe of the Chanel bag, which I want, but tooooooooooo broke to buy lol) and my Nike Air Max 95's :)

Anyways I hope you enjoyed!
Don't forget to check my previous post + the rest! <3 xx













You May Also Like

0 comments