OTTM: JULY SUMMER 16

by - 10:42 PM

From this post, you will clearly tell I've switched it up for Summer. This Summer I have decided to incorporate more colour into my style, so far I've been doing this from just doing one colour themed looks.

YELLOW (MUSTARD)


Shirt Dress - Primark | Trainers - Nike Air Max 95 | Bag - Bershka

This shirt dress is perfect because of the material, as it is lightweight, 'airy' and thin - that way I remain cool enough to cope in the weather. 





WHITE


Shirt - Monki | Trainers - Nike Air Max 95 | Shorts - F21

I love the looseness of this oversized shirt and the low v-neck, which dresses it up a bit. The look of the shirt presents a simple but at the same time 'I put effort into my outfit' look. Again, it's the perfect material because of how lightweight and thin it is. 

If I was going for an extra dressed up look, a pair of heels would have gone perfect with this look, but as much as I'd want to, at the moment, I don't do heels (only for club nights lol), so I paired it with my trainers, to keep it fashionably casual.

PS. I only wore shorts to not expose too much lol




BURGUNDY




Crop Top & Skirt - Topshop | Trainers - Nike Air Max 95 | Bag - F21

This day it was the hottest day in London so far (being 31/32 degress Celsius), so of course I had to have extra skin out/minimal clothes on. 

I don't wear skirts often, so as soon as I saw this skirt I needed to make sure I purchased it! The design of the front is what sold me mostly, as it switched it up from the regular designed skirt.
Overall, there's something about this look that somewhat brings 'sporty chic' into mind. 




Hope you enjoyed!
Don't forget to check my previous post + the rest! <3 xx

























You May Also Like

0 comments