OOTD('S) MONTAGE #2

by - 9:42 PM

This is my second time doing something like this - where I put a post together based on my favourite outfits (in May). Although I have already posted these on IG, I thought would still be interesting to share where I got certain items from (since I haven't been making use of tagging brands on my IG pictures) and just put this together as it consists of how I have styled my various all black outfits, which I can just compile into one.
 (In advance, sorry for all these mirror selfies).

1.




Bodysuit - Primark | Jeans - Topshop | Trainers - Nike (Huaraches)
 | Earrings - PrettyLittleThing | Rings - Primark

2.




Turtleneck - Zara | Leggings - F21 | Trainers - Nike (Air Max 95's) | Coat - F21
| Bag - Topshop | Rings - Primark

3.


Top - Topshop | Pants - Zara | Blazer - River Island | Trainers - Nike (Air Max 95's) 
| Bag - F21 | Rings - Primark

4. (My favourite out of all of them)




Mid Turtleneck - Zara | Trousers - MissGuided | Trainers - Nike (Huaraches)
| Bag - F21 | Earrings - F21 | Rings - Primark

I know this was a quick post, but I hope you still liked it!
Don't forget to check my previous post + the rest! <3 xx







You May Also Like

0 comments