OOTD (SPRING/SUMMER 2017) : MAY/JUNE/JULY

by - 8:20 PM

MAY

1. 



Top - Topman | Trainers - Puma | Bag - Aldo

I love how easy it was to colour co-ordinate this outfit - focusing on a tanned & pink colour scheme! 

Worn: out shopping.


2.




Bodysuit - MissGuided | Jeans - TopShop | Boots - Public Desire |
Denim jacket & mini bag - Bershka

My favourite thing about this outfit is the denim on denim pairing.

Worn: to a bar.


JUNE

1.


Shirt - Primark | Jeans - Topshop | Denim jacket - Bershka |
Boots - Public Desire

As you can tell I love pairing the denim jacket with skinny jeans and boots - it's such an easy way to create a dressed up outfit & gives the effect that you put more effort into your outfit, than you actually did.

Worn: to my bestfriend's graduation dinner.



JULY

1.


Cropped jumper - MissGuided | Trousers - Bershka | Slides - Primark |
Bag - Asos

This is another one of my favourite outfits that I have put together; from the grey tones, to the pairing of the ribbed pattern with the pin stripes and the pop of colour from the slides!

Worn: out shopping. 


2.


Top & shorts - H&M | Sandals - F21 | Bag - Topshop

Another of my favourite outfits - I was searching for soo long for this style of shirt, it really gives the perfect summer vibe look & it's c-yuteeee. Oh and if you don't know, then you should know, I LOVE THIS BAGGGG!!!

Worn: out on a day of shopping/catch up with my auntie. 



3.



Bodysuit - Zara | Trousers - Missguided | Sandals - F21 | Bag - Bershka

So I wore this outfit to the 'Lambeth Country Show', which is basically a fair with rides, food, a mini animal section & music. I just love the colour of the bodysuit, it definitely matches the summer season (even though it was cloudy this day) & it's the perfect POP of colour! (The material of it is superrrr comfy btw.)

Worn: to the fair.


As you can see I have really been trying to incorporate more colour into my style & I think I'm doing well in doing so (if I must say so myself lol).
I hope you enjoyed today's post & remember to check my previous ones!
<3 xxx





You May Also Like

0 comments