OOTM (SUMMER 2017): AUGUST

by - 8:14 PM

1.


Bandeau  - PrettyLittleThing | Trousers - Zara | Trainers - Nike Air Max 95

It's not hard to tell why I love this bandeau. First reason is the colour - it's the perfect bright orange tone, which pops out and secondly, the split detail on the side, which adds a little edge to it. I wore this to a day 'beach' party, and thought the style and colour matched the theme of the party.

Worn: to party.



2.


Bodysuit & Choker - F21 | Jeans & Slides - Topshop | Bag - Aldo

I loved this outfit for various reasons. Let's start with the bodysuit. Look at the colour of the bodysuit, it's just a nice copper brown shade (which adds a pop of colour to the outfit), it fits nicely and I love how it's shaped and designed by the chest. Second reason I love this outfit is because of the combination of the detailing of the jeans and slides. I finally got my hand on these 'lace up' style jeans - I think it's a cute and edgy design. Now, the slides are superrrr cuteeeee - it has frills and black and gold gem detailing (as seen in the picture below). Even the chain detailing of the bag goes well with the detailing theme lol. 

Worn: out shopping (but could be cute for a lunch date).






3.




Bodysuit - F21 | Trousers - Zara | Trainers - Calvin Klein | Bag - Topshop

My favourite things about this outfit are the neutral tones (of the bodysuit and trainers) and how minimal of a look the outfit is. The style of the bodysuit with the one shoulder design gives a 90s vibe and this minor design makes the outfit stand out a bit more. I think the bag as well, puts the whole look together, with its minimal and sleek shape. Also, can we take a minute to appreciate the CK PLATFORM trainers?! I've been searching soo long for a white pair of trainers and because my ankles are quite skinny and I'm a UK 5.5, it's ALWAYS soo difficult to find trainers that don't make my foot look extra long, because it just looks wrong and doesn't balance out with my skinny ankles lol. Thankfully I came across these, which were only £69 (but at the time got 10% off, so it went down to £63) & the platform design doesn't make my foot look awkwardly off, if you get what I mean? 

Worn out: shopping




4.



Tshirt - 4YALL Merch | Skirt - MissGuided | Trainers - Calvin Klein | Bag - Aldo

Omg, I was soo happy I got the opportunity to do this look. I've had this skirt since spring, and I finally got to pull off the edgy/grungy, streetstyle type look which has been trending lately. I love the pairing of the tucked in graphic tee with this casual, but edgy mini skirt, with my platform trainers.

Worn: out for lunch/dinner



5.






Bardot crop top & cropped leggings - PLT 

Soo it was carnival in the UK and I was originally meant to wear this to carnival. but I ended up not going carnival and went to a carnival after party instead - so I wore this to turn up in! lol (I also pinned my Trini flag on the back of my leggings) I love the frill detailing on the sleeves and this top overall is just cute! 

Worn: to turn up a.k.a party!




I hope you enjoyed this post!
Summer is nearly/basically over... So next time I probably return I'll slowly be transitioning into A/W clothes :(

Be sure to check my previous posts!!! 
<3 xxx
















You May Also Like

0 comments