FINAL PICK UPS OF 2017 | MISSGUIDED & PLT

by - 6:45 PM

This was meant to be a boxing day sales post, but most of the items I purchased were not on sale -_-.
A couple weeks ago, I put the items on my wishlist to save for Boxing Day expecting that when I return to add them to my basket, they'd reduce. But nope. That was not the case. Instead, some of the items I had saved, had gone out of stock -_-. The sales for Boxing Day were actually shit.

Anyways, as I don't do winter fashion, the majority of the clothes I got are for the summer lol.

If anyone does know any winter fashion bloggers for fashion inspiration, let me know, because I'm tired of looking the same in this weather. :/ 

Click images for direct links. :) Items in red are items that I got on sale.

MISSGUIDED
Got 25% off entire order.

Size: small

Size:10 (turtleneck)

Size: 8

Size: 8

Size: 10 

Size: 8

Size: 8 (leggings)

PLT
Got free next day delivery.

Size: 6 (cycle shorts)

Size: small

Size: 6
Image

Size: 6
Image

Size: 6

Size: 10 (jacket)

Size: 6
Image

Size: 8

Size: 6
Image

Size: 6

Size: 6

Size: 6
Image

Hope you enjoyed & I guess, got some inspo for summer 2018 lol.
Be sure to check out my previous posts.
I hope everyone has a BLESSED HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
<3 xxx














You May Also Like

0 comments