MOOD: JINGLE BELLS

by - 6:51 PM

I haven't done a nail post in a while and I've finally decided to do one.
This time I have Barry M, combined with a random cheap (but good quality) nail polish brand (which is actually my mum's and is from the pharmacy).



As you can see the base blue is the random brand (Gabrini Multivitamin in the colour 337) and as mentioned above it was cheap, but the consistency and pigment quality is very high. This colour is similar to the 'Blueberry' Barry M nail polish I included on my OOTN post, but this one is a bit darker, which I like. I wanted to add something for my nails to 'pop' a bit, so I added Barry M's 'Jingle Bells' on my index and wedding ring finger on my right hand. I would have added the glitter on all my nails, but taking off glitter nail polish is a hassle. :( However, I'm really feeling the whole adding a glitter coat on top of your base colour because it just adds something to it. I'm sure you get what I mean, what do you think? <3

You May Also Like

0 comments