OOTN #2 Club attire

by - 7:56 PM

(Sorry for just these mirror pictures in advance lol)



Crop top - H&M | Shorts - Topshop | Shoes - Primark

So here is my simple outfit I wore to the club the other night. I did not want to be typical and wear a dress, so this time, as you can see I wore something different. I tried to create a balance in a way by wearing this simple crop top, pairing it with the laced shorts (which I loooove), in order to create a casual, but classy look. I also carried with me my longline, thin, blazer, for the early morning journey back home lol - thankfully the weather was not cold and it was a warm evening/cool morning. If anything this outfit can be wearable for any evening event (dinners and etc.), so it is quite versatile.




Bag - Asos | Earrings (I wore the biggest hoops) - Topshop | Feathered ring/Gold ring - Asos/Primark

I paired my outfit with these accessories. I normally carry a clutch with me, but this time I decided to take this bag I recently purchased - which is small and convenient to carry around, to hold my essentials just for the club, such as my phone, oyster card, lipstick/lip balm, tissue and my money. 


I hope you enjoyed! <3 xx





You May Also Like

2 comments