CURRENT FAVS #1

by - 8:10 PM

I have recently got some favourite items that I have picked up over the past couple of months and I thought I would share it to you guys! Let's begin...


Mascara - Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara | Lipliners - Primark

As soon I saw a few Youtubers using the Lash Sensational mascara, I instantly wanted it because of how I saw it transformed their eyelashes and it did not look clumpy and made their eyelashes look naturally defined and long - and it did the exact same for my eyelashes. I LOVE IT (it'll definitely be a repurchased item)! But I do want to try the 'Better Than Sex' mascara, but it's expensive :( so maybe one day... lol.

Now the lipliners, these were ONLY £1 each and they are soo good. They are not dry to apply, as it is like a crayon texture, the colour is very pigmented for its price and it has a nice matte finish.  




Bag - Bershka

I finally got a new bag, I say finally because I was eager to buy a new bag to replace that Topshop bag that I usually carry around most of the times (which I have included in some of my past OOTD posts). It has soo much space inside and a small inside pocket, it is sturdy and most importantly, the thing that stands out to me most, is that it looks expensive AND IT IS NOT - it was only £26 - which is definitely worth it. This bag just adds an extra sophisticated touch to any outfit, with its black polyurethane (I googled the material lol) finish, the gold detailing and the shape. 


Earrings  - Topshop

I did include these in my post before (OOTN #2), but since it has been one of my favs I thought I should include them in a post again. I have recently gotten into wearing hoop earrings now instead of studs. They make me look more mature, I think, compared to when I wear studs, which just make me look young still. I specifically like this Topshop pack because it includes 3 different size (S, M, L - I am currently wearing the medium ones) so it allows me to switch it up from time to time, or change the size depending on the occasion. 



Phonecase - Skinnydip

I rarely take my phone case off nowadays because of how much I love this phonecase. I often wear red lipstick -so I feel it simply matches me and my image.

That is all folks! I hope you guys liked my current favs and perhaps get inspired to pick up some of these items/similar items yourselves! Also, let me know what your favourite fashion/beauty item is at the moment.
:) <3 xx




















You May Also Like

0 comments