A/W NAIL COLOURS

by - 8:12 PM


The A/W time is back. No more pastels, just more nudes and darker shades. So since Autumn has just begun, I thought that it is the right time to share my picks for A/W. 



Barry M - Lychee | Claire's (name unknown) | Barry M - Ballerina

Firstly, let's start with the nudes. These, I think are the right shades of nudes. The Lychee colour has a creamy/beige tone, as well as the Claire's one, which is just a a few shades darker - both work well for if you are feeling to be more plain with your colour. As you can see the Claire's one has 'leather' on the label - when it is applied and is dry, it has a rough texture, which is very noticeable and adds an edge, compared to just a plain textured colour. The Ballerina colour is the perfect shade of a dusky pink for A/W - it's not too bright and not overwhelming and works as a perfect coloured shade of a nudey pink. 




All Barry M - Chilli | Black | Matt White | Black/Gold Mine Glitter

Now onto the darker shades for A/W. The Chilli colour is probably my favourite - again, it is that perfect tone of a dark, dusky red, with a slight brown undertone, making it not like the classic red colour. Now black is a great minimal colour to keep it neutral in a way and at the same time adds a bit of a statement (since we all tend to love wearing black). However, the black with gold glitter polish also works well, to make your nails stand out more (if that is what you want). Now onto the white nail polish. I personally think white is an all season colour, as I did also include it in my last nail polish post (http://na-fi-sahh.blogspot.com/2015/08/top-5-summer-nail-polishes.html) - even though some may think it is too bright, it goes well with the winter season especially, during the snow seasons (whether or not there is snow), but I'm sure you get what I mean!

Hopefully this helped some of you guys and gave you some inspiration for your A/W nail colours. ;)
I am planning to buy a couple more A/W colours, so be on the look out for those!
Comment and let me know what your fav A/W nail polishes are! :)

P.s. Don't forget to check my last post - http://na-fi-sahh.blogspot.com/2015/09/top-fav-picks-1.html
+ the rest! <3 xx










You May Also Like

0 comments